Friday, November 16, 2007

CHRISTMAS MUSIC


Last night Kraig and I were on our way up to Cedar Rapids (about an hour away) and we decided to listen to Christmas music. Kraig LOVES Christmas music and insists that after Thanksgiving we can ONLY listen to Christmas music until the New Year. Thanksgiving is next week and my collection of Christmas music is ... lets just say I wouldn't call it a collection. So, I guess I need a collection! Any one have any ideas about which CDs I should be purchasing??

3 comments:

Krista said...

I love the classics! You know....Bing crosby's White Christmas. All the good ol stuff that I listened to as a kid.

Anonymous said...

Duh, the one and ONLY JOSH GROBAN!!!! I can burn you a copy if needed!!!!!

Stacy said...

The 'ELF' Soundtrack is great! Josh Groban's NOEL. Sarah McLachlan WINTERSONG is good. 'The Polar Express Soundtrack'. I LOVE Christmas music!