Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back To School

After the long job search and then turning down the awesome job offer with LA Fitness, I am happy to say that I have instead decided to go back to school!! Yes FINALLY I am going to go to Cosmetology School!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. Things just always seemed to get in my way of going to school. Not anymore! I am starting school at Artistic Beauty College on February 18 and will be in school for 11 months. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Elise! I am so proud of you! What a great choice to go back to school before you have children! Good thinking!! I wondered if you were still alive, hadn't heard from you in a while. We need to chat soon! Give me a call! I want to hear all about this fun new adventure! Good luck, miss ya girl!

JenW said...

this is so great, we are way excited for you!

Krista said...

Erika is right. It is good you are going back before you have kids. I have been wanting to go back to school for years, but working out schedules with kids and a home is not easy.
Congrats, we are happy for you!

Holly said...

Elise I am so excited for you!! You are so awesome at hair....I know from experience.:-) I also know that you have been wanting to do this for FOREVER! Good luck, you are going to do great!