Sunday, February 24, 2008

Been Running On Full Speed

I know it has been a while since my last post. This is due to the fact that I recently started cosmetology school on the 18. I am having so much fun and I look forward to school everyday. We are learning so much already. I have already been doing cuts and taking tests! Yep that is right, ladies I am ready to cut your hair!!!! So, I am in school from 9:30-5pm and when it hits 5pm I am rushing to make it to work at either 5:30 or 6pm. My weeks seem to go by so fast. You know what they say ... time seems to fly when you are having fun! I am so great full for the opportunity that I have to go to school. This has been my dream since I was a little girl and some days I have to pinch my self because I can't believe it is coming true. Like the night before my first day of school I felt like a little kid again, I was so excited to go to school I couldn't fall asleep! :) Kraig is doing great! His birthday is actually coming up on the 1st of March!! He has been so supportive of me! He is a great husband and best friend. I love him and don't know what I would do with out him.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Yea!! I am glad that you are enjoying school so much! It is great to know that you are going to actually LOVE your job. That is always a good feeling. Happy Birthday Day Kraig!

Anonymous said...

So glad things are going well for you! We are happy for you and we miss you! Hope to chat with you again soon! Thanks for calling and catching up the other day! Miss ya girl!

Greg and Carly said...

If I ever live around you I'll let you cut my hair! :)

Krista said...

Good for you guys! I'm glad all is well!

Unknown said...

Elise, Congrats on all that is happening, it is hard to believe it has been almost three years since we cheered together! I miss ya hun and you look adorable!
Corey

Holly said...

Oh Elise.....where is your post??!!

Crazy Momma said...

Hey I feel ya! Work and rushing and all the craziness! Cute blog!