Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally an Update!







I know is has been almost two months since my last post and I am so very sorry! I can't believe how fast time has been going by since I have started school. I am half way done!! YEAH!! In April I tested out onto the clinic floor, where I finally get to work on clients instead of my manikin! I was so excited and not to brag but I scored the highest in my group!!! Okay can you tell that I am a little excited?! I am learning so much and am loving every minute of cometology school. I have had a few friends come in and let me cut and color their hair. Thank you so much for letting me practice on you. Also big thanks to Katie my SIL who is always letting me do her hair. I will have to post some before and after pics of the hair cut and highlights I gave her not to long ago. We had a contest at school for spring and I got first place! Again I need to put up some pictures... Kaite if you are reading this please send them to me!! :) The reason I am lacking pictures is because ours is broken and we have yet to by a new on... hint hint for my birthday! :) Well, Kraig is still doing great and being very supprising lately. For and eary birthday present he went and bought us mountain bikes, which I LOVE!! We recently when up to south mountian and had a blast. We are trying to go more often but with our schedules it is hard. But we love riding our bikes up to Sonic to get a limeade :) He loves his neice Avery... she is his little princess! We have been been spending a lot of time at our inlaws to cool down from the 100+ degree heat in Arizona!! But I LOVE IT!! Right now I am in Washington visting my family who I have missed like crazy. BUT I AM FREEZING!!! My twin neices just go baptized on Saturday and I am so greatful that I had to oppurtunity to be here with them. I am so proud of them. I have loved catching up with my sister and going shopping. I will be here till Fathers Day!! Which means I get to spend my birthday here. It will be the first time in 4 years that I have not spent my birthday with Kraig... kinda sad about that but he couldn't come with me to Washington because of work... someone has to pay the bills right!! Also I get to have FRESH SEA FOOD!! We are planning on going to the Crab Pot in Seattle for my birhtday. Kraig took me there before we got married and I LOVED IT!! My friend Deanna is getting married on Saturday and that is another reason I am here! I am going to be going to dinner tomorrow with all of my girlfriends out here and I am so excited to catch up with them. Well, I am so sorry that this post is so jumpy but I just thought that I would let you all know what is going on with our Family!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's about darn time girl! It was so great to talk to you the other day! Have fun visiting your family and call me when you get back to Arizona! Love ya girl!!

Holly said...

Hey congratulations with doing Ah-mazing in school!! If only you lived closer....I need some serious help with my hair. :-) Love ya and glad to hear that all is well!

[RochelleG] said...

Elise, I miss you dearly! Wish I could have come up to see you in Seattle, but you know...life's crazy! I love ya, miss ya, good to talk to you and Kraig.

Crazy Momma said...

yea a post! how are you I miss seeing you at work. hope things are going better

Danielle Akin said...

Hey Elise! I found your page from megans! How are you doing? I miss ya so much I can't believe how long its been crazy! Well take care!