Wednesday, October 8, 2008

there is an end

I only have 14 1/2 weeks of school left!!! I am so excited and can hardly wait!!! School has been great and I have really loved it but I am ready for the real world and to fly solo... no more teacher consults, no more theory, no more tests, no more crazy school, and no more paying to do what I love but instead get paid to do what I love!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee!! So happy for you girl!! Now you can come and do my hair!! You will be fabulous at your job and I bet you have tons of clients!! Love ya girl, and miss ya tons!

JenW said...

i am seriously so happy for you! it is great to finally achieve what you have always wanted! you are doing a great job!

Crazy Momma said...

your in the home strech good job!

Jenni Russell said...

YEAHHHHH!! I hear ya! I have 6 weeks and counting, or to be more exact I have 175 hours left wooo hooo! How exciting yes siree! We found a place to rent, on Higley and Warner. We need to get together seriously!!

Holly said...

That's awesome! I know exactly what you mean and are feeling! My last few months of school I actually made a paper chain that I could tear down everyday for a count down....just like the one you made me when I was going to get married! :-) I must have gotten the idea from you!

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

Hooray!!! I remeber that same feeling...wanting to fianlly be paid for doing what you love! You will love the salon life! I miss it sometimes. Im just doing hair out of my house now, so i can stay home with the little one! She's gettin so big. Well congrats! love ya!