Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Strech!!

I only have 2 more weeks of school!! I can't believe it! I graduate on Friday the 23rd of January... :)
So this is my reason for lacking in the blog department because my main focus has been completing my hours at school. For the state of Arizona you have to have 16oo clock hours to complete the cosmetology program. As of today I only have about 84 hours left and I am going to be cramming all 84 hours into these last two weeks! :)

8 comments:

Kyle and Morgan said...

Yay how exciting!! Good luck!

Crazy Momma said...

Good luck! I know you can do it, cause you are a hard worker plus you want this so bad! I'll be thinking of you.. miss ya

JenW said...

yay! graduation party here we come!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Wow good luck! You can do it!! I wish you lived here I would pay you to cut my hair. You are really good at it!

Jenni Russell said...

YEAH!! You can do it girl!!!

Dean and Jenni said...

You are a work horse! Congratulations Elise :)

Krista said...

congrats! Hope you do well!

Alex and Mary Quintero said...

I'm So So sorry i missed your graduation, I didn't have a ride. I hope it was wonderful! Keep in touch, sweetie! ~MaryElizabeth