Thursday, February 19, 2009
Cosmetology school... COMPLETED!!
I have been a bit of a slacker when it comes to this blogging world... I love checking in on all of you, but I just have been way to busy to let any of you know what has been going on with me. I have finally graduated cosmetology school (jan 23) and couldn't be more happy to get out of that place! It was a little bitter sweet for me. I was leaving behind a few good friends... BUT sorry guys you could not keep me there for one minute longer! My mom flew in for my graduation! I was so grateful to have her here... oh and she taught me how to use my sewing machine that she bought me for Christmas!! :) The next step in the cosmo department is getting my license. In order for me to do that I have to take two test, a written exam and a practical exam. Today I went and took my practical exam and ... I ... PASSED!!!! Yeah one test down and only one more to go and then I will offiacaly be a licesened cosmetologist! After I pass my next test I will then be on then hunt for a job at a salon! I couldn't be more proud of myself for completing a dream of mine! Thank you to all who supported me in my dream, espically by wonderful husbad, Kraig!! I would have not been able to do this with out him, Thank you thank you thank you! You are amazing! Picture one is of my wonderful husband and I, second us of me at my station at school and the other is of my mom and me after I
graduated!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I can totally related to that feeling of relief and sense of accomplishment! You earned it girly!!!! We are so proud of you!!
yea for you! Great job! and you are back top blond with no bangs.
congrats elise!! that is so exciting! you always had a flare for doing hair and now you can get paid for doing something you love!! whats next for you guys?
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! Way to go! You look good too. I see you went back blond. Your still as gorgeous as ever!!
SOOO happy for you girl! It was so great to chat with you again! I miss our fun conversations!! Hey is that the skirt I gave you??? Totally cute on you!!! Love ya tons girl!!
Good job! You have earned it! Good luck with all that awaits you!
Congratulations!!! And tell your mom she looks super young!
Post a Comment