Thursday, April 2, 2009
Room Makeover!!
Our office has always been a junk room!!!!!! Everything ends up in there such as laundry, workout stuff, my cosmetology crap, crafting and sewing junk ect... you get the idea. I just could not stand it any longer. Why have a second room in the house if you are not going to even enjoy being in it. So, this week I gutted it and make it over. I decorated it so I would actually want to be in there and make crafts, sew and have the door open! :) It is still a work in progress and need some more decortating but here it it... I acutally make the drapes and wall organizer! :) If you have any ideas about what other decorating I could do PLEASE SHARE!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
nice job! i love the window treatments and the hanging wall storage you made! looks great! if you can't do any painting (which i think always adds so much to a room) you could possibly put some floating wall shelves up to display pictures, candles, decor, ect. on! but i bet whatever you end up doing will look so cute! your so adorable elise!
that hanging organzier turned out great! good job! i'm proud of you:)
love it lady. i miss our cooking nights together and projects. i can't wait to see you next month girl!
Cute! Fantastic wall organizer. Hmm...maybe I should make one. You are a natural, keep it up!
You are quite the little organizer and decorator! I love it!
Post a Comment