Established Dec. 2006
your puppy is huge!!! And you look gorgeous!
Fun times...we have the same picture in Central Park! Ryan's such a good sport. Are your feet recovered yet?
LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!! Your Christmas tree is beautiful!
howie looks HUGE it's been a while!!! pics from your trip look really fun!!!
Dang you're hot. Love all the pics. MISS YOU
I love all these pictures! Howie is so darn cute and huge! You guys are so stinkin cute that I want to jump through this computer and hug you. And I totally dig the lego Harry Potter figures as I am a big fan! Love ya girly!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
your puppy is huge!!! And you look gorgeous!
Fun times...we have the same picture in Central Park! Ryan's such a good sport. Are your feet recovered yet?
LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!! Your Christmas tree is beautiful!
howie looks HUGE it's been a while!!! pics from your trip look really fun!!!
Dang you're hot. Love all the pics. MISS YOU
I love all these pictures! Howie is so darn cute and huge! You guys are so stinkin cute that I want to jump through this computer and hug you. And I totally dig the lego Harry Potter figures as I am a big fan! Love ya girly!
Post a Comment