Monday, June 14, 2010

what is going on...

It is official I suck a blogging... I am just too busy to take time and do it! Don't worry though I am no giving up just yet... I am not a quiter! So what has been going on in hot az u ask... kraig finished his winter semester of skl in may and has been enjoying having some free time. I have been enjoying actually seeing him everyday as to only 4 days of the week! He has been work more at the outback and has also taken on some new responsibilites there too which r keeping him there till late at night but he is really liking it. Kraig is also training for a triathalon which will take place in october at lake powell. His brother kendall and him have been traing in the late hours of the night! I am so excited to cheer him on and admire his determination! I am still working at ulta salon and loving it! The girls there have become my really good friends so it makes it so much fun to come to work. Thank you ladies. I went home to WA at the end of april/ begining of jMay and had a blast on a girls weekend with my mom and two sisters. I also got to go to my dear friend Rochelles wedding. It was so gerat to see her so happy... love u row sham bow! We have been enjoying the az sun by taking as many day trips as possible to the river with Howie and my inlaws dog Kramer. Also we have been soaking up the rays by the pool. For my bday we took a camping trip out to Payson with some friends and still managed to have a great time even though at night we only got about 3 hrs of sleep due to a hole in the air matress and 35 degree weather! Kraig and I ended up sleeping in the car that night... it is really funny now looking back on it. I love camping and had a wonderful bday with the hubby and good friends!

No comments: