Sunday, December 5, 2010
changes
This weekend kraig and I moved all of our stuff up to utah. It was an extremely short trip but very productive. We left midnight on Thursday night with kraigs mom and grandparents. We took three cars... the truck moving truck and explorer. The drive up went great and we got there sooner than expected which is always awesome! We could not of done it with our kara grandma and grandpas help. Thank you so much for everything. We love you and we are so greatful for all that you do for us. we sure are blessed with amazing family who are always willing to help us. We arrived in utah in the afternoon and my super hero brother garrett came to our rescue and helped us unload the moving truck is speedy time. Honestly if he had not helped us we would of never gotten it all done as fast as we did. We then had dinner with kraigs aunt and cousins and grandparents and mom at the old spegetti factory. Then we passed out at home. Saturday everyone come to help us unpack and oh how I love each and everyone of you for your help. Kraig and his grandpa put together a dresser for our room and it took them 4 hrs and they were so happy to finally finish it. Then to our disappointment the dang thing was leaning forward and it was not going to work out. So the poor guys had to take it apart and return it! Never again will I but furniture from target! It was so frustrating! We then were on our way to dinner at pf changs and it was an hour and half wait and I was starving... so we returned to old spagetti factory bc they had no wait! At that point I didn't care where we went bc I could of eaten my arm I was so hungry. We finnally got to see austin Saturday night and I was so sad that we didn't get to spend more time with him especially since it was the last time I will see him before he goes to russia till the summer. We wil miss you austin. Then it was back on the road again at 6am in Sunday morning. Whew all I had to do was blink and the weekend was gone. We got the house 3/4 of the way done. We will be now staying at kraigs parents house till after christmas then we will be up in utah for the next couple of years at least. I am so greatufl for all of my wonderful family who supports us in everything and is always willing to help us. I love you all and am so blessed. I am excited and nervous for our new adventure. I know this is where the Lord wants us to be and that brings me great comfort. I am excited to know what the furture holds for this small wilson family. We love the Lord and we are greatful for the direction He gives us in our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where at in Utah are you living?
carly we are living in orem
Post a Comment