Saturday, May 28, 2011

ITS A GIRL!!

So we found out that Wilson baby #1 is a GIRL!!! We are so excited. We have already decided on a name...  Sydney Elise Wilson. The pregnancy thus far has been bumpy. I started getting nausea all day every day at around week 5. The Dr. put me on Zofran because I could not keep anything down at all. It did seemed to take the edge off and help me at least get some food down. Around week 15 the nausea started to fade a little bit and I would mostly just get sick at night. We are in week 18 now and I am sad to say the nausea is still lurking and I still having to take Zofran every once and a while. But at least I am not sick all day every day any more. It will all be worth it when she finally gets here. Other than the nausea I am doing great and rounding out in the tummy more and more each week. I have started to feel her move after I eat and I am loving it!
On another note... Kraig and I did move back to Arizona. I came in April and he came after he finished up the semester at BYU. We choose to move back to be closer to family and financially it just made more sense for our family. Both of us were fortunate to get our jobs back. I am so happy to be working back in my old salon!! We are thrilled to be back in the sun and we both decided that we never want to move away from it. We moved into a house in the beginning of May and we are loving having a back yard... I think Howie our dog is in heaven being able to run and chase birds out there.
Our little growing family is doing great and couldn't be happier!

No comments: