I have had so much fun putting together Sydney's room! The room is pretty much done except for the curtains. I have had a hard time finding what I want and I might just have to make them. I love her room and wish it was actually my room, Kraig would never go for all the pink! :) Oh and my mom and I found that dresser next to a dumpster and Kraig redid it me!! Not to bad for a free dresser!
3 comments:
Her room is adorable! You did a great job. I just love baby rooms :)
Baby Sydney's room is DARLING! I am so excited for you to be a mama soon! You look FANTASTIC! Miss you tons!
I LOVE HER ROOM!! You did such a good job Elise! She's a little Cutie! I hope your having lots of fun dressing her up! Take picture's of all the cute outfits :)
Post a Comment