The little lady is now six months old! I can't believe it, the time has flown by. She is such a happy and enjoyable baby. We found out that she is lactose and tolerant and had to put her on soy formula. It made a world of difference for us during feeding time. We were having a rough patch there for a while and were frustrated we could not figure out what was wrong. I am so happy that we finally after a long month of April figured it out. She is rolling all over the place and loves to hold your hands while she stands. Sydney is in LOVE with our dog Howie!!! She will flap her arms with excitement when he is on his way over to her. Howie is really good with her as well. Her favorite thing is when he licks her hands, which I think is so nasty and I have to hold back my urge to tell him to stop. She loves music and I am constantly singing songs to her... poor thing though because her mother has a horrible voice! Her favorite thing is the bath. She loves the water and it is good thing too because it is already in the 100s here in Arizona. We have taken her swimming a couple of times and of course she loves it.
On another note, Kraig is starting another semester of school the end of this month. I am so proud of him for continuing school. I know it has to be hard to work full time, be a student, father and husband. But if I do say so my self he is pretty darn good at them all. One of my favorite things is every morning he is the first to get up and get Sydney and bring her back in bed with us for scripture time and he just snuggles her! He adores his daughter and she adores him back. I am so grateful for a what a wonderful husband and father his is!!
Life is oh so good here in Arizona! I am continuing to do hair, which I love and being a mom. I wouldn't trade one day, yes even the bad ones for anything. Here are some pictures of our life!
3 comments:
Hehe! She is so stinks cute! I was trying to find a pic of Howie on your blog to show Kevin. He doesn't believe me how big he is! :) Cant wait to play again! :)
oops! Stinkn cute! :)
So cute! Love her!
Post a Comment