Tuesday, October 23, 2007

RELAXATION

Yesterday afternoon I had my first massage! Let me tell you it was AMAZING!!! In march I got Kraig a massage for his birthday and he loved it. He kept telling me that I would love it and should go and get one myself. I must admit I was a little nervous about it. You know the stripping down to have a total stranger who was going to be touching your bare skin thing. Not so comfortable for me. Well, I took him up on it and I am so glad that I did. I had a sweetish 1 1/2 relaxing massage. I felt so good afterwords and best of all a lot less stressed. As many know my job and life right now is very stressful and sometimes it feels like I am in a downward spiral as Alice in Alice and Wonderland. But, yesterday as I sank into the heated, pillow soft bed I decided to just let it all go. To not think about anything and just let my mind be free was way over do. As I sank deeper in the bed with soft music playing and candles lit, I let my self breath in the calming aroma and exhale the stress. I am so grateful to have had this experience. For anyone who has not had a massage before... trust me on this, it is way worth it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Massages are wonderful aren't they? I haven't had one since I was prego with Lauren! You'll have to give me all the details and let me know who did your massage! Talk to you soon!

[RochelleG] said...

Aaaah, yes, I am still mighty jealous about that one!

Elise said...

you two HAVE to go and get one before she has to start charging... she gets her certificate in like 3 weeks and until then she is only accepting donations.