Thursday, August 21, 2008

MY NEW DO



I finally did it!! Kraig has been wanting to me to color my hair dark for a long time now and I kept telling him No. Well, my friend Mary was just suppose to be touching up my highlights and instead talked me into going all dark!! I really can't believe that I actually did it!! It still shocks me when I look in the mirror. But I do think it is fun to have a change... after all I am in beauty school so now is the time to do it!!

6 comments:

[RochelleG] said...

I miss my beautiful Elise! I will have to come visit you in AZ sometime and have you experiment on my head! I love you girl.

Holly said...

I think it looks awesome! You look great no matter what you hair color is! I could never do that! We love ya!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni Russell said...

Those look familiar!!

Crazy Momma said...

wow it looks good on ya! miss ya and hey we are moving so no twilight movie night with the masses sorry.

Krista said...

So cute! My hair got dark after I had kids. Maybe I should go back to being blonde?