On Thursday Kraig and I left for a weekend get away. We drove up to Bullhead City, which is on the border of Arizona and Nevada. We had so much fun. On Friday we went rented a sea doo. This was my second time on on, Kraig grew up on them. So, at time he was a little crazy and we almost fell off twice. But it was a blast!! Saturday we walked around the town and went shopping at an out let mall. It was 120 outside so swimming was a must!!! I enjoyed spending time with my husband by myself. Since I have been in school the weeks have flown by and I was starting to feel like we hadn't spent enough one on one time. I love being with my family in Arizona, but some times you just want to be with your husband.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Vacation Time
On Thursday Kraig and I left for a weekend get away. We drove up to Bullhead City, which is on the border of Arizona and Nevada. We had so much fun. On Friday we went rented a sea doo. This was my second time on on, Kraig grew up on them. So, at time he was a little crazy and we almost fell off twice. But it was a blast!! Saturday we walked around the town and went shopping at an out let mall. It was 120 outside so swimming was a must!!! I enjoyed spending time with my husband by myself. Since I have been in school the weeks have flown by and I was starting to feel like we hadn't spent enough one on one time. I love being with my family in Arizona, but some times you just want to be with your husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i'm so glad you guys had some good time to yourselves! it does a lot of good to do that...as often as you can:) we love you.
sounds like fun.. i know what you mean the girls went to colorado for a week in june... kevin and I got to got to 3 movies and sleep in. Hope all is well I miss you a ton!
Sounds like a fun time! We were so sad you couldn't come out here this weekend! Let's hope we can plan it sometime soon! We miss you guys so much!!
oh love the pics. miss you guys.
I'm scared to have a blog, I feel the pressure to say cool things... i love reading yours!!! your hair looks great, love the dark color in it! love ya
AMEN sister!
Post a Comment