Friday, December 4, 2009
yes we are still alive
As usual the Wilsons have been busy. Kraig has been going non stop with school and work... I am so proud of him, so far all As! He is so smart! He took a small break from his school work in October so we could take a little vacation. We went to New York to visit my brother Ryan and to see the city! It was my first time and Kraig's second time. It was a blast, but we needed a vacation after our vacation. It was sensory over load like no other!! We went non stop from the second we got there till me got on the plane. We saw and did everything, Ryan was an awesome tour guide!! When we got back it was back to reality. I have been really busy with work at the salon, even though I am tired at the end of the day I am loving every minute of it. Our puppy Howie is gettin way to big. When we got him he was only 5lbs and now he is 6 months and 55lbs and still growing. He has been so much fun to have around and I just love him. Thnksgiving was great, execpt for the fact that I got sick that night and am still trying to recover from a nasty sinus infection. I HATE BEING SICK!! We are looking forward to to Christmas. I just love the Christmas season and the happiness it brings. We will be heading to Washington in a few weeks and I am so excited. I haven't spend Christmas with my family for 3 years. Kraig and I will be also celebrating out 3 year anniversary this month. I can't believe it has been 3 years already! Pictures will be coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait for you guys to come!! Christmas will be fun this year...Hope you feel better soon!
Merry Christmas hope you are enjoying every minute sounds like you are. Glad to see your still alive
Post a Comment