Wednesday, October 24, 2007

4 YEARS SINCE THE MAGIC BEGAN...


As I writing the date today on a piece of paper at work, I was quickly drawn back to high school. I had total flash backs of when I frist started dating Kraig. We started dating 4 years ago and I can't believe it. It feels like just yeasterday we were holding hands for the first time and I got thoes butterflies which made a 17 year old feel like they were on top of the word. Then I thought back to how when you went to bed a night you couldn't wait to go to school to see your boyfriend. All of the memories and girly giggles came rushing back to me. The cafe free days of high school when all you had to worry about was home work and what you were going to do that weekend. All of the wrestling matchs, football and basketball games. Rushing home to make curfew, speding countless hours on the phone in which your mother had to ask you over and over to get off. Sleepovers with all the girlfriends, in which you stayed up talking for hours and hours about boys and make up. Speding hours getting ready for school dances with 5 other girlfreinds all cramed into my room so I could do their hair. The excitement in the school halls when there was a pep assembly that afternoon. Rushing from one class to another while tring to get caught up on the latest gossip from last period. Oh how so much had changed in the last 4 years. I am so grateful that I met Kraig!! He is my best friend, love of my life, and someone who I can't live with out. And right now as I am writing this my husband has just walked in with a dozen roses!! What an amazing guy. I have a winner!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! You two are quite a cute pair I must say! Hey thanks for the comments on my blog, and I agree, we need a girls night again! Feel like I haven't had much time to chat with you lately! Talk to you soon!

[RochelleG] said...

LOVELY! You guys are one of my favorite "couples" of all time! Love ya.

Elise said...

awww... thanks girls. you two are two of my favorite girls of all time!!