Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MY NEW CHALLENGE

You would think working at a gym would cause one to actually work out!? Since moving to Iowa I have had the hardest time making time to actually work out. And I LOVE to work out and have always prided myself on being in pretty good shape. We have lived in Iowa for about 6 months now and I have still not fallen into a routine. So... I have had it!! My good friend Mallory, who is also a personal trainer at my work is making me her special project. Last week I started an eight week program with her. 3 days a week she will train me to death and then 2 days a week I will hit the cardio hard. My own personal boot camp! I am very excited and can't wait to see the results in 7 more weeks. We took before pictures... but I only want to see the after pictures. So, every muscle in my body hurts, but I keep telling my self "HOT BODY, HOT BODY" as I am lifting my little heart out. Mallory is amazing at what she does and I am so happy that she is giving me a body make over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krista said...

You go girl! I did boot camp at the ymca....killer!
Just wait till you have kids, then it is alot harder!